Sunday 31 March 2013

ALL I ASKED FOR EASTER


.
As the celebration of the death and resurrection of Christ Jesus is on-going and entering its final day, there are a few things I have come to ask and hope I will have in the coming month. Since this Easter is towards the end of March as today, the Easter Sunday is the last day in the month of March year 2013, here are my thoughts:
When this year began, I made up my mind that this year will be my year of progress in many things. Since the year began, ever so continuous are my desires for development per-time that I sometime ask myself if I am progressing at all.
We have spent three months in this year and looking at myself right now, all I still see are skeletons of my desire, not much flesh, evidences that my wishes can be granted if I just work harder. So, as we celebrate Easter, all I ask for are few, but strong things that will determine a lot.
If Jesus rose the third day, and the month of March is the third, then I guess the benefits of resurrection should start from the fourth day which in this case I will liken to the month of April. So, here I am, with written and clearly spelt out desires for the next month…April.
It remains to be seen if it will be enough, but all I want this April is complete, remarkable progress.
Happy Easter guys.
--- DMJ

1 comment:

  1. may our heart desires come to past in Jesus name

    ReplyDelete